The idea of BollyViewed.com sprung up when I was traveling from Pune to Mumbai in the train and almost all the conversations around me were revolving around Om Shanti Om and Saawariya. Every one has an opinion and I always have more than one!

Bollywood simply drives this nation and it's unbiased, cut-2-cut reviews which one really requires before watching a movie these days. Well me, my sister and some friends are going to be serving you your filmy dose wrapped in humour and loads of masala.

We will be Bolly Viewing the latest movies, some old classics, some ridiculous C-grade movies along with the latest music releases and some refreshing gossip!

If you want to join our Bollywood Reviewing brigade or simply want to drop in a guest review - feel free to mail us at contact@bollyviewed.com

Cheers!